Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Am In Love!


I absolutely adore Stampin' Up's new In-Colors. They are both rich and vibrant at the same time. Modern yet slightly retro. Very stunning!
It's been so long since I sat down at my stamp desk! It was great to take a little time today to make a few cards.
This new stamp set could have many uses, if you ask me. Birthday, thank you, sympathy, wedding. It's great, and it comes with some really wonderful sentiments!
I wanted to add a little more color, and depth to this card than I orginally had, so I cut out a few flowers in different colors and added them with dimensionals. Also, just a little bit of polka dot ribbon along the side for fun!
Stamp Set: Kind and Caring Thoughts
Colors:Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
Patterned Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade

No comments: