Saturday, August 29, 2009

What Inspires Me


By now, I think anyone who reads my blog knows, that a good sketch often inspires me. It's all I need to get started on a card.
But, there are other things that inspire me as well. There have been many times that I have seen an item of clothing, or piece of fabric, and think, "Wow, that would make a neat card." The card doesn't always turn out the way I envisioned it, but sometimes it does, and that makes me keep trying!
This card (actually it's a card set of 4 on Etsy) was inspired by another card though. My sister sent me a note for something, and I knew I had to make some cards similar to it. It's a very fun card!
All of the flowers are raised with foam dots. The row of flowers along the bottom are from a pun, with the flower center stamped on. This one turned out just the way I wanted it too...and so it's all good!
Happy Day!

No comments: