Sunday, August 16, 2009

Technostamper's Sketch 83



This sketch was really fun! It has "patterned paper" written all over it, at least when I look at it :) But, I don't always see things the way other people do...so, yes, I am just rambling :)



I love patterned paper. I think that after ribbon, that would be my second must have for paper crafting. I have stockpiles of paper, and keep buying more, just because it's so much fun to use!



Now, on with the card! Because, yes, that is what this
blog is all about!



The name of this paper is Pink Flamingo. Only, I didn't use any of the Pink or the Flamingo-y part. :) I love turquoise and yellow together though! It's bright and lively.



The flowers come from the Delight In Life stamps set, and the sentiment from Kind and Caring Thoughts.



Have a great Monday, and make sure you check out Mary Jo's blog!

2 comments:

MJ said...

Wow, that is so pretty. For a minute I thought the background was part of the card then I looked again. I really really love these colors and papers! Great job. Thanks for playing along.

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the paper!