Sunday, August 2, 2009

Technostampers Monday Sketch


Woohoo! I'm on a roll! I got another card made today, and it's for Mary Jo's Blog challenge ! The details should be posted on her blog Monday morning.
When you check out her blog, you will see that the original sketch had a "tilted" piece of cardstock where I have put the flowers. I let her know that I wasn't sure I was up for such a drastic move! LOL!
For some reason I just have a hard time putting a tilted image on my cards. I just like things to be lined up. So, MJ, you'll notice that a few of the flowers are leaning toward the left. That's as good as I could do!
Thanks for another great sketch Mary Jo. All supplies SU.

6 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Great job with MJ's sketch, love the colors!

Margaret Raburn said...

Very pretty card Michelle!! Lovely interpretation of the sketch!

MJ said...

Well, I knew you could do it! This is great. Brilliant idea to get around the tilted part. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along.

Lisa Bohler said...

Love the flowers as the tilted portion of the sketch!

Basement Stamper said...

Fantastic card, love the image you used and how you cut around it.

Kimberly Costa said...

Love your cards. I really like how you incorporate patterns with illustrations and you have beautiful color schemes as well. Beautiful stuff!