Friday, April 24, 2009

Three Clovers Thursday Challenge


Kerry's blog challenge this week was "It's a Zoo." We needed to make a card using an animal, or animals. I sorted through my stamp sets, I found this long lost, unused and neglected one.
Can elephants be cute? I think this one is! I watercolored him on confetti white and after cutting him out, applied him to the card with dimensionals.
I didn't know if I would like this Pink Flamingo Designer Paper, but wow, is it fun! Bright colors for the most part, and some neat patterns.
The layout for this card is also Splitcoast's weekly sketch challenge. Since I was a little late on both, I thought I would combine the two :)
All supplies SU:
Set: Have a Heart (long since retired)
Cardstock: White, black, pink flamingo dsp
Ink: watercolor crayons

3 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute!!

Kerry D-C said...

Loooooooove it!!! I think elephants are CUTE! You did a wonderful job watercoloring! Thanks so much for participating this week!

Sue from Oregon said...

Great coloring on this card! Thanks for joining the zoo this week LOL!