Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Love Hydrangeas




Hydrangeas are some of my favorite flowers! I'm lucky enough to have a number of them around the yard too. We have blue ones, pink ones and white ones. I can't wait to see them again this year.


I used some new photo software and I think the colors might be a little off on this picture. The background is brocade blue, but it looks a little more purpley here.


I stamped the words on the pot, stamped the flowers on watercolor paper, and cut them out before mounting them on the pot. The background is textured and then sanded. Even though the cardstock doesn't have a white core, it still brings the texture out a little bit more when it's sanded.


All supplies SU.
ETA: I figured out the colors on the photo software. I changed the picture, and this one is more true to the real card.


Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: