Sunday, October 11, 2009

She Gets Me With Another Circle

You all know how much I love Mary Jo's Technostamper Sketches. She helps me, inspires me, and has started many a card for me! It's been a few weeks since I've joined in for her Monday Sketch challenge. The few that I missed had many different circles, so it wasn't too hard to bow out. Now don't get me wrong. I have nothing against cirlces on cards. I love circles...I just do Not! love making them!

I was in need of a few baby cards though, and once I started I thought I should make a few for my Etsy shop. I went to see what Mary Jo had in store for Monday's challenge, and knew this would work for a baby card. The thing that really worked for me was the fact that even though I had to cut out a circle, most of it is hidden. So any imperfections in the roundness are hidden as well :)

Thanks for helping me out with anothe card MJ!

Make sure you check out her blog for all the sketch details.



4 comments:

MJ said...

Ahhhh this is just adorable. Love the striped paper on the bottom that is a blast from the past. Great card. Thanks so much for playing along this week.

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute, I love how it turned out!

Michelle Pearson said...

you need a Creative Memories Circle Cutting system....makes cutting circles and ovals a breeze! :) I love your card!

Melissa said...

Adorable!! I love circles! :o)