Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Babies

October seems to baby month for us. Well, not us specifically, but for our family and friends. We know 3 families that are expecting their little one this month.





Since I needed to make some baby cards for them, I thought I would keep going and make some for my Etsy shop. Here are just a few.





The circle on this one has an embossed diamond pattern. The giraffe is cut out and applied to the card with foam dots. For the little sweet heart :)












I really like this one. Rock-a-bye baby is stamped along the bottom of the striped paper. The star and moon are both raised with foam dots. Even though the star is pink, I think this card is neutral enough to work for either a girl or a boy.





Speaking of girls, where are they all. Of the 3 we know who are expecting, 2 are having boys, one I'm not sure about. As a matter of fact, most of our friends that have had babies in the last few years (yes, years) have had boys.









I think this is one of my favorites though. It's simple and sweet, just like a new born baby. There is a 3/4 layer of polka dotted white. The sentiment under the old fashioned carriage says, "rubber baby buggy bumpers." I made this same card in pink as well.


Ahhh, babies...I sure do love them!

No comments: