Monday, May 11, 2009

Technostampers Monday Lunchtime Sketch


Mother's Day is over, so I'm starting to make Father's Day cards for my Etsy Shop. You can't see it in the picture, but there is a sentiment in the bottom corner: "Thinking of you on Father's Day."
The layout comes from Mary Jo's Blog, for her Monday Sketch Challenge. Go on over and check her blog out, and add a card to the challenge if you like. I'm missing a piece of her sketch though. The star that was supposed to go along side the white square just seemed to interfere with the horses. It does look a little empty though, so if you can think of something to add there, leave me a comment to let me know.
I'll be showing you a few more Father's Day cards over the next few days, y'all come on back now :)
All Supplies SU"
Sets: Wanted, Thinking of Father
Cardstock: White, Creamy Caramel, Not Quite Navy, Western Sky DSP
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust
Accessories: Styled Silver Hodgepodge

2 comments:

Lisa Bohler said...

Cute card! I really like the stars with the brad combo!

MJ said...

Very nice, love the horses and those brads look great over those images. Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along.