Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Rubber Boots


I don't know what it is about rubber rain boots, but I just think they are cute. I happen to own a pair of red ones too :). Mine are about 15 years old, but I think they are coming back into style as I've been seeing them in more stores.


When I saw this new set in Stampin' Up's Occasion Mini, I tried to resist it. After all, I hate to buy a stamp set just because I like one or two of the stamps. But as you can see, the stamps won and I lost.


I stamped and colored each of the boots, then cut them out and applied them with a dimensional. Aren't they just adorable! This is one of those cards that just makes me smile!
All supplies SU (except the buttons):
Sets: Scene in a Garden, Pocket Silhouettes
Cardstock: White, turquoise, real red, rainbow sherbert dsp
Ink: green galore, real red, tempting turquoise, yoyo yellow, pixie pink

No comments: