Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Back

I'm feeling so much better than yesterday. Must have been the weather! Unfortunately, the will to stamp is with me today, but the "way" is lacking. There are so many outdoor projects calling right now.

I do have a card to share though, and that's all that counts, right?

This is for my son's 10th birthday. I'm not sure how it came about, but I have a nickname for him, that still pops out of my mouth once in a while. It's "Bear," so this card is fitting.

The "grrreat" part of the sentiment came with the stamp set. The rest of the sentiment I stamp-a-ma-jigged to fit it.

I cut out the 3 sections of the bear and raised the stomach and face. He's so cute!


Here's a close-up:




Have a great day!

1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

cute! When is L's bday?! Email me and I'll have N send him a card!