Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Done!

Tomatoes are done, windows are washed, and I'm ready to stamp again! Yeah! I've added some new Holiday card sets to my shop, which I might post here later, but today, I want to share a new card.


We have 2 weddings to go to this month. I made the cards for the couples yesterday, and then made a slighter different version for my Etsy shop. This one has a swirled embossed pattern on the vanilla background paper. I hand cut the butterflies, and then wanted to make them look like they were flying right off the card.


I glued the body down and raised the wings. I love the end effect!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love your butterfly card! It's beautiful! I'm going to have to try using your idea to make some butterflies fly off my own cards!! :)

Michelle Pearson said...

my windows are washed, but I have the tomatoes to finish up yet....either Sat or Mon! I'm going to try your sauce! :)