Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mother's Day


Mother's Day might not seem so close, but it will be here before we know it! I had to get some Mom's cards made and loaded up to my Etsy shop and thought I would share.
I've always loved this cute, whimsical stamp set. It never made it into SU's big catalog, just the mini, but I'm glad I hung on to it.
I colored the image with markers to make it vibrant. I don't often color with markers, as I usually prefer the softer look of watercoloring, but this one needed to pop out I thought.
All supplies SU, except the patterned paper:
Set: When I grow up
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, White, Night of Navy, Real Red
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Brocade Blue, Real Red, Gable Green
Red Grosgrain, not sure who made the patterned paper
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Heather said...

OK, this time it's really me ;-)
Nice blog!! I LOVE all your cards, you are so creative! I will have to check out your Etsy shop too.

Michelle Pearson said...

that makes for a fun Mother's Day Card!!