Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hoot Hoot

I just love these little guys. They look like you could just grab them and give them a big squeeze! The sayings that come with this stamp set are adorable too. Hoot-hoot hooray...cracks me up!

This is a fun birthday card, that I've made for a few different people. Each of the owls are stamped on the branch, and then the hats need to be added. On this card, the owls are on watercolor paper, andthey are colored with re-inkers. Again, with the watercoloring :) Yes, I love it!

I used a piece of designer paper for the scalloped edge to add a little more *funness!* What I really think is great about this card is the fact that there is no age limit to it. Sure a kid would love it, but there are plenty of fun loving adults that would appreciate the card as well.

All supplies SU:
Set: Owl Together Now
Cardstock: Chocolate chip, baja breeze, kiwi kiss, watercolor paper
Ink: Chocolate chip, close to cocoa, creamy caramel, tangering tango, real red, baja breeze, kiwi kiss

1 comment:

~Tonja~ said...

You make the cutest cards...
Prim Blessings...
Tonja