Friday, June 12, 2009

Deals To Be Had and New Gift Section

The Yart (yard + art = yart) Sale is still going on at Etsy. Lots of great buys, so if you are looking for anything Handmade, make sure you take a look. If you are needing any greeting cards, check out my shop:



10% off all cards

Free secondary shipping

40% off the sale section



Also, my new Gift section is open. I said I would share some of the items there. One of my favorite is the 4 x 4 Tumbled Stone Coasters. I have these coasters all over my house, and they are fabulous! The tiles can be purchased at home supply stores. They must be stamped on in Staz-on or a similar ink. Water based inks will bleed into the stone. They are colored in with chalks and then sealed with an acrylic sealer. I have found that multiple, light coats works best for the sealing.



They hold up very well. The ones around my house are at least 5 years old, and still look great.

I'll share more later.



For now, here's one of the sets of coasters for sale:

No comments: